Hi guys. I am going to have my 4th brain surgery on Tuesday the 7th I will be leaving Sunday night and hopefully be there for a week. I am reliefed and ready to sleep better, have no pain, sick in the tummy feeling. Be able to get on with my life and be able to do with to get on with my life. the surgery will be at St. Vincent in Los Angeles. My parents are going with me. I am hoping it doesn't kill the sound or how the implaint works. I hope you guys will keep me in your prayers and thought as i go through this.
Will try and get my blog updated when i feel better.
Katie
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

5 comments:
You are always in our prayers. Good luck Katie! *hugs*
You got it...already in our prayers! Love ya!
Good luck Katie! I hope you feel better after the surgery.
Dear Katie,
We have been keeping you in our prayers and thank you & your family for all the updates on the surgery. I am so glad that it went well and I pray it continues to do so. You have such gifts to offer everyone around you and I am glad you will be able to focus on other things in life as you feel better. I sure love you! Brenda
I heard that the surgery went well and no more pain...hip, hip, hurray!
Post a Comment