For some reason i started not having shocks. I was happy and a little relieved from the pain i was experiencing. Just this morning the shocks have come back somewhat painful. The last day or so i notice that there were some shocks but they felt like little pricks. We are waiting to hear back from the LA doctor. He going to have a conference to talk about my case with others on Friday. We should hear back from him hopefully by Saturday or Sunday. We been adjusting my meds and try to see what works so we can get me off the Lycria. I had my last one last night. I try to take a little idrophen each day to help the pain. I take some before bed and it helps me sleep better.
On a side note My grandpa Olsen is turning 80 and we are doing a good celebration on Friday. I miss my grandpa Anderson's 80th since i was in Texas with Brenda and her family last year
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

2 comments:
oh hurray! Even if you can't explain it 5 or 6 days without shocks is great...hope it keeps up!
Love ya!
Keep pushing on! I hope the transitioning with the various meds is successful!
Post a Comment