Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and "Black Friday"

Hello everyone-
For Thanksgiving we had here at my parents newly remodeled home. We had some of my cousin on my dad side. we had both my grandpas and Ryan and Mariane and their boys. It was a nice day i was able to eat without a shock after each bite i took. Me and Dan started a game of Wii going. We taught my nephew Bradley how to do it. He had a blast. I went to bed early that night due to Black friday the next day and waking up at 4 to get ready to be at target at 5:45.

Black Friday was really crazy. We the cashier stood back out of the way. it was a good thing too. when i got to work a little before 5:45 there was 2 long time in front of the main enterances for the public. When they opened the doors at 6 it was a run stampede. It got busy for a cashiers. good thing we the employees got free lunch in the breakroom. There was a little calmed down but it sorta picked up. I bagged most of the morning then was in front of one doing purchases. It was a long 9.25 hours for me. I worked the next day but only for 4.25 and it was mostly calmed downed. i had a few customers asked me how friday went. I did survive this weekend and gald it is over with. Well i will write more soon.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm glad you survived! I also more glad that you could enjoy Thanksgiving! Talk about Heavenly Father's tender mercies. I love you sis!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a busy day!