Monday, November 17, 2008

My 25th Birthday

Hello Everyone I had my Birthday on Nov. 11 (Veteran's Day) I share my Birthday with a Cousin who is a year younger.
For my Birthday i didn't do much. My shocks have been so bad and my appiette ahsn't been there. So i didn't go out to eat with my parents that night. I did get a Wii and Wii fit from them and been loving it. My Shock have somewhat calmed down but now i an fighting nausea. We saw a friend of my dad who is a Neurosurgeon. and he gave me a presciption for the Nausa. I have been work 2 or 3 days at Target and 3 days with my externship. Thanksgiving just around the corner. We are having it here. It might be a little loud for me but i hope i can deal with it. I can't wait to see the Twilight movie with my mom and sisters Beth and Miriam.

Well more to Come!

2 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Hi Katie,
I know you are frustrated. The shocks sound miserable and I know you guys are tying to figure out how to stop them. I wish I could help. Let me know how? You seem to be working a lot of hours which is good. I will look for you when I go to Target. Let me know how you are feeling ok? Love Brenda

Janae said...

Katie,

I hope the shocks and nausea get better. It sounds like you are staying busy with work. I hope your birthday was good-the Wii is so fun! Have a great Thanksgiving--miss you!