I thought i post about what i been up to. First is Externship. I started a externship on Oct. 20 as a medical Coder. I worked in a Radiology department for a week or so then got transferred to internal medicine. I will be there for about a month. I will work in my dad old clinic with their coders. It been going good but it is a little hard.
Next is my implaint Tune up in LA. Me and my mom went Monday till Wednesday night. We got there went is was dark. it was a little cold. We got to the Seton Hall where we stay for the visits. The next morning we got breakfast and then we headed over to the H.E.I to see Steve Otto the Audiologist who knows about my implaint and we did a tune up. We waited for a little while to see Dr. Brackman Who is one of my doctors. Sometimes he can be a hour behind schedule but this time was a long wait. we got lunch and went back to our room to nap before we did some testing with Bob. We went over there about a little before 3 and did about a hour of testing. the next day we did about a few hours of testing with Bob. We had lunch and got ready to get to the airport so we have time to get to our gate.
Went we got to my mom car is was covered with snow. We both weren't wearing some warmer clothes so we were cold but we made it home,
I don't know if all those who read my blog know that i have been having Shock like sensations in my right side of my faces. They come went i eat, sometime talk, brush teeth, or and random time. I have been taking some pills for it. It worked for some time but now the are coming back sometimes stronger then they usually are. I uped my pills. The pill make me sleepy or what i say "Loopy" The been going on for almost a year now and i am getting tried of them taking my appetite away I drink 2 Dr. Pepper to stay awake during the day. They come back at a bad time with my externship.
PS My mom told me i was a year younger then what i thought i was. So i will turn 25 on Tuesday. Not sure what i would do to celebrate. I am not much of a party person. I can't stand Loud gatherings and such
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

4 comments:
I'm glad you can be doing the externship, and sorry to hear about your shocks. I will be praying for you.
Happy Birthday coming up!
Katie,
I'm glad you updated. I was wondering what you've been up to. I'm glad that your externship is going good. Hey I want to take you out to lunch for your birthday. So you let me know what night and what time. I'm free any night but Thursday any time after 4:30. Let me know.
Okay, that sounds good. I hope that everything works out. Can't wait to see you. Just let me know when.
Caren
Post a Comment