Sunday, December 14, 2008

Shocks Update

Hey Everyone- I thought i let you know what going on with my shocks. They did calmed down for Thanksgivings. They have recently acted up and it been really hard on me. i take 2 medications for them. one of the pill make me sick to my stomach but it seem that the pill helped my shocks. i have been having crazy hours at Target. i am ending my Externship this week.. These have been going one for a year and it been very hard on me. I see my dad friend Dr. Groves on Tuesday. he is a neurosurgeon. I haven't been sleeping well at all. i heat up a rice pack and it help me fall asleep fast but i end up waking up really early and sometime it hard to go back to sleep.

On the side note it been a little crazy here at home. My mom and dad are painting my brother rooms and the the bathroom i use. i have been using the basement shower. I not fond if that shower at all. i am bath person we have a extension shower that i use. i plan to really clean the bathroom on Wednesday afternoon. so i don't have to use it longer. my sister Brenda and her family are coming and they stay in the basement. i will let you know what goes on and what Dr. Groves says.

0 comments: