Thursday, September 25, 2008

And the Results are in.......

That right people. i got my results for my third attempt of my coding final. I passed at 93%. the first one was 54%, second one was 83%. that was close to pass but i had some blank answers. I bet Dave would be happy here is a picture of him in Brazil holding a sloth. He has some good Dave smiles.

I am glad the wait is over and that i passed. With a little more practice i will be a good coder.

Happy Birthday Daddy and my brother Rob who birthdays are tomorrow and Sunday

5 comments:

Janae said...

Congratulations, Katie! Way to go. You will be an awesome coder.

Rob Anderson said...

Katie,

You Rock!!!!!!!!!!! That is the news of the year. Congratulations. A little ( or a lot) of hard work really pays off. I knew you could do it.

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Way to go Katie! That's awesome you passed. Good luck with everything. We need to get together for lunch again soon!

Birrell Family said...

Hey Katie
I am so proud of you! What a great accomplishment! It was good to see you the other day as you were helping your Dad with the dishes. I love you! Brenda

mandy said...

way to go Katie!!! love your blog btw!!