Sunday, September 14, 2008

MRIs and etc.

This last week i had my full body MRI. We did it in 2 days so it would be easier on me. The first day was the brain and then went fast. They sent home 5mg of Valium for the Second Day the spine. It went well. They put a IV port in my arm. the first they got it in my Right arm and the second day they tried the right arm twice and then they did my left arm. My dad was able to talk to a tech and find out no new tumors and the old one no growth. We see my neurosurgeon this week and talk about the MRI and so.

We found out what Beth having. It another Boy. They are going to call him Evan Andrew Duckwitz. With having another boy it will save them money on clothes and so. Since they have clothes from Chirstian.

I do my Third attempt of my final this week on 18-19. so cross your fingers that i pass. this is my last attempt. I will let you know if i pass or not.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Yay! Glad to hear your last MRI was 'clean'! Valium, I think, will be most helpful to you in the future. =) I would hate to be in the machine for that long!

love ya

Birrell Family said...

Hi Katie!
I am so happy you wrote me. I linked your blog to mine under friends so I can keep track of you. Please feel free to link ours to yours at birrellfamily.blogspot.com
I love you!!! Let's stay in touch!
Brenda