Hello everyone- me and my parents and brother Dan had to get new phones. Qwest is going Verzion. I like my new phone. I am about to do siprelay on it. it is way better then my last phone the UTstarom. The battery last longer and i have AIM on the phone so i can do siprelay. Me and my dad have the same phone just different colors. his is black and mine is marroon. here is some pics of my phone the LG
The remoldeling is coming along. The Garage should be done is week or so. They have started on the dining room. They did the garage floor this past week and it looks good. Here is some pics of the garage floor. It
IT will be nice to have it all done with. We get to know what my sister Beth going to have on Wednessday. I think i a boy but who knows. Chirstian will be a good big brother. Here is some pics of me and him playing on the grass. Excuse my brace on my ankle. my sprained ankle is still healing.
One the side note. i am having my MRI this week on Tuesday and Wednessday and not looking forward to it. I have appointment to see my neurosurgeron and talk about my MRI films. I will also be doing my 3rd attempt to my final on the 18 and 19. cross your fingers that i will pass. this will be my last try. i will post more soon.
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

1 comments:
Thanks for saying hi Katie! You are very sweet!
Erin Perry
Post a Comment