Thursday, July 24, 2008

My 5 year Anniversary

Hello all- Happy 24 of July to all. For me it is my 5 year Anniversary for my Implaint Surgery. Yep that right folks. i had my implaint surgery 5 years ago in the St. Vincent Hospital in Los Angles, CA. I remeber the morning i was taken over with emotions. We talked to a Reporter before hand. The Surgery went well and the recovery(hospital stay). A week or so after the surgery i was Hospitalisted here in Utah with a blood clot. i was in the hospital for a few days. 6 weeks after i had surgery i went back to LA for hook-up. All went well of course they had to do a IV just in case. The doctor who was doing the IV was a older gentleman and and he was little shaky, by the time he had connected me with the IV. i had some of my blood on the floor. I love my Implaint and use it everyday. I know that there are 10 people now in the clinial trial but some the implaint didn't work with them. I thank everyone who gave me support while i had this surgery and my other 2 brian surgeries as well and others to come.

Today i am hanging with my mom and sister Beth and her little boy Christian. And Tonight i will do some Fireworks to celebrate my anniversary.

stay tune for the next post it will be about Tasha's B-day and the Family Reruion

2 comments:

Maria said...

Congratulations on making it to five years, Katie. I'm glad I got to see a little piece of your crazy fireworks show on the 24th!

Anonymous said...

Its special rememeber that day and celebrate on pioneer's day!I couldn't remember exactly date but I remember i got surgery month of November 2003. I am glad that you like implant! And thanks for the comments. Lol, I love my brothers!