All my family got together for some fun time and also a Family Rerunion at U
utah Camelot Resort. We stayed in the main lodge. We celebrated a blessing and Birthday. There was lots of people staying at my parents home. We have had 14 people one time it was crazy but fun to have everyone here to visit.
Saturday July 26- Tasha’s Birthday Party. She had a water party in my parents backyard. They had 2 slip and slides and 2 kiddies pools and some water games. Somehow I sprained my left ankle on this day. I am not sure though yet how. Rob’s family stayed the night before and Brenda’s family came in the afternoon.
Sunday July 27- I went to the home ward today since we were going to have a family dinner and bless baby Kirk. My ankles was hurting during sacrament meeting so I went home and iced it . went my dad came home he wraped it. We had our family dinner and and then we blessed baby Kirk. Right after my dad took me to a ER to get a x-ray on my ankle to make sure it wasn’t broken. It was just bad sprained. I took some idrophen and kept my bottle near me so i could get some more in me if I needed.
Monday- We headed to Utah Camelot Resort where the rerunion was going to happen. We got there and got set up and and had some fun over the next 3 days. We did ford the river, rides on 4-wheelers, war fights, kick ball, tire swing, bubbles, chirstmas in July, hanged out, naps. Wii, yummy food. The first night we had BBQ, the next was a Mexican dinner, the next was chicken. For desert we roast marshmellows and made smores or fruit turn overs. Both the Grandpa came. Grandpa olsen invited his lady friend Jeanie. She was much better then grandpa second wife Karen.
We came home on the morning of the 31st. we hanged out till Rob’s family left to go home on Aug. 5 and Brenda’s family on Aug. 9. I love meeting some of the new little ones. Baby kirk aka “Chunky”. I can’t wait for the next one. We missed dave but had fun for him. His girlfriend Lara came to the family dinner and has since he went to the MTC.
One the Side note I go to LA for a tune-up on Nov.4-5 and I celebrated my 5 year anniversary of my implaint surgery on July 24th.
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment