Hello Everyone- 4th of july was fun day for the family. We Started the day with our tradions of flying rockect with my dad side. I was hot but fun to see the rockects go off. After we were done we went back to my parents house with everyone and had a BBQ. My parents had a slip and slide for the cousins to play in. Later after everyone was gone we turned on a sprinkler for my nephew Christian who slept most of the BBQ. I got him to play in the spirkler with me and he started to drink from it or tried too. Later that night Chirstian came back to sleep over while his parents went to stadom of fire in Provo. My dad went to my grandpas to watch Fireworks. i stayed home with my mom and went to bed early.
The remodeling is coming along. They just started building today. It been a little messy looking. I can't wait for it get finished. I park my car across the street in the sun to make room for the workers and all their stuff.
I am going to have a get together with a group of friends in 2 weeks on the 23rd. i can't wait to see my friend Janae and her cute kids.
My Family reruion is in about 3 weeks. i can't wait to get see all the nieces and nephews and meet some of them that i haven't met yet(Little Kirk). One the side note i am starting to go to a Temple Prep class from my ward. I did take a retake of my final but almost pass. I am going to do it again in a few week after the reruion and all. I not get much hours at target and i might look for a second job to do on the side so i can get more money to come in.
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

1 comments:
Katie,
Your blog looks so cute! Sounds like you had a great 4th of July. I'm also really excited about the get-together on the 22nd! I'm glad we could work it out so I could come. Well, have a great week and we'll see ya on the 22nd!
Post a Comment