Oh, yeah! My brother loves rocket, he always bought each a year! And wow, the garage is very messed up but our parent's garage is worser, my dad always make it messed and never put the tools put back when I clean up!
I am a medical pionneer for about 8 years with my PABI implaint. I am a big bookworm and have a growing library. I am movie person too i have tons of dvds. I love little kids. I finished with my online course to become a medical coder, but had to start a new course which is way better then the first one.I will be job hunting soon. I am working at Target for now as a cashier.
2 comments:
Oh, yeah! My brother loves rocket, he always bought each a year! And wow, the garage is very messed up but our parent's garage is worser, my dad always make it messed and never put the tools put back when I clean up!
And I love your background!!
Post a Comment