Hello everyone- it been a little while since i have posted. Some of you know that i live with my parents. They are doing some remodeling to their house. They are in the proccess of building a 3 car garage. They took off the little garage and going to expand the big garage into a 3 car garage. here is a picture of what it looks like right now. The second picture is of what the new floor in my dad den looks like. right now everything is everywhere till we know that we can put stuff in the room again. My dad bought a new desk for the computer.One the side note my stake made a singles ward for Deaf/hearing/spanish singles adults. i am excited to be back in a singles ward since i miss my old one. the family reruion is in a few weeks i can't wait. my 5 year anniversary of my implaint surgery is on July 24. I got a new and free procceer. well i will be doing a post on the family reruion.
So long for now
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

3 comments:
WOW, it look great and its a lot industry work!
Wow, I don't envy the mess! Just dropped by to say Hi! Glad you are feeling better. =) Oh, and by the way, 'tag, your it!' - check our blog if you are wondering what I mean.
Hey Katie! Of course we remember you! How are you doing? Thanks for the congrats. Steve and I are sure excited to have a little one running around here....or rather crawling. :-) First things first. Would you have ever thought that Steve and I would have gotten married? So good to hear from you. I hope life is treating you well.
Post a Comment