The Implant tune dates March 7 and 8
March 7- I had class in the morning and then my mom picked me up for our flight around noon. She had some subways for us to eat. We got in LA around 3ish and had time to chill. My mom wanted to go to the hospital caferia to see if they had salad or something. She got a salad I got a parfait we headed back to our room in the Seton Hall and got my laptop and when to the community family room and to check email. They have Wi-Fi in the room. I wish it was more then that room. My mom was able to check her email on their computers while I was on my laptop and did my usual dealio. mom wanted to get on fb since it was blocked on their computer so she used my laptop and was able to look at a few things as well. We went back to the room I was going pop in Breaking dawn part 1 in my laptop but it wouldn’t load so we just watched tv and I showered and then we went to sleep.
March 8- We woke up and went and got breakfast at the hospital caferia and then paid for the room so we could check off something we had to do that day. We went back to the room and finished packing our suitcase and left the keys and then walked to HRI(house of research institute) former known as HEI(House of Ear institute) so we could make our appointment with Steve Otto and Dr. Brackmann. We saw Steve at 9 and had a tune up for an hour and half and then we went back to the waiting room thinking we would have a long wait since usual Dr. B. is usual behind, To our surprise we were called after sitting about 10 maybe 15 minutes waiting seeing the doctor shortly after that. We had time to get some lunch at the hospital caferia before we go picked up for flight. Our flight we flew to Vegas and the to Salt lake. We had about an hour or so before our first flight took off. We got prebroading since I am deaf so it was fabulous to since my mom had to sit in the aisle seat so she could stretch her leg. We landed in Vegas and found the board that had the flights were and found out gate number, we hit the bathroom and we found out our gate was in another terminal ugh. Serious Vegas what was the deal with the different terminals since we had a short time between flights. My mom wanted to get salad but that never happen. We barely made our flight tired from the long walk. I didn’t want a drink but my mom got tomato juice yuck. I told her that was her liquid salad heehee. We landed and headed to where we parked the car and mom dropped me off at home and then she went home.
I was a good trip really fast. the weather was good. I really hate the Vegas airport now that we had to deal with the different terminals. We were only in LA less then 24 hours. But back to reality of work and school. Target remodeling them store so a big mess and tends to be hot and stuffy. my hours still suck, school going slow but doing good.
Will blog soon once something happens

0 comments:
Post a Comment