I am alive just been super busy and sorta slacking blogging.
November- Brought my 28th birthday. I didn’t really have something planned. I when to school in the morning and chat with some of nf2 friends at 2 and then went to visit my nephews Chirstian and Evan and my sister beth. There was a point where I was ready to leave so I could go to dinner with my parents. The boys would say 10 more minutes. (while I was there beth was making a wacky cake and was on the phone and she would tell it was for a neighbor or something like that but really they were keeping a secret). I went over to my parents and we headed to Pizza Factory for dinner. Once we got there, we were taken back to our table and to my surprise my sisters miram and beth and their family were there. it didn’t really register as surprise but I was happy to see them. We went back to my parents to desert and to visit. my sister beth gave me a earring that are so cute. I said good bye and went home since I was tried from the long day. I did get a new laptop for my birthday but got back in October so I could take with me to OG.
Black friday weekend, I worked the whole weekend long. The actual friday it was really busy and chaos. I dealt with a few ugh customers. I was relieved to have weekend done with and to have 5 days off afterwards.
December-Chirstmas this year I slept over on christmas eve so I could go to my parents church in the morning. We woke up and got ready for church and then off we went. My sister brenda and her family were staying at my parents as well. We got back from church and some of us changed clothes and then we open some presents before the rest of the family show up for brunch. The tobler nephews got nerf guns. There was a little incident were one of them shot me close range in the eye and I tried to tell him that hurt and teach how to do safely,both the parents didn’t want to hear it or deal with it. so I mostly kept to myself and avoided the nerf gunners. I got the movie Soul surfer and 2 books and an ipod touch. I love all the presents. it was a nice day. I went home in the afternoon and chilled out.
New Years Eve. I stayed in and watched some movies. I was laying in bed when it turned midnight.

0 comments:
Post a Comment