Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Father's Day on Sunday

Hello everyone it been a little while since i have posted. Some of this post is about my Dad. This last sunday he was released as a Bishop of a BYU married ward. it was about 3 1/2 years long. He sorta celebrated his release by buying a new truck
this one is gold and has leather seats. He has found a new home for his old truck with a family friend. (I will post pictures on a next post). We have started some the remodeling of the house today.

I am doing well and still working at Target. I am trying to get some more hours. I am studying Coding each day so i can retake the final and hoping to pass it thtime since i only get 3 trys at it.

I found out my sister Beth is going to have another baby. She is due Jan.27. I know chirstian will be a good brother even if he is a little young.

There has been some birthdays in the family. April 24-Beth, May 15- Hayley, June 2- Makay and Mariane, June 15- Whitney, June 18- Bradley. I wish them a happy birthday

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know that your dad were a bishop! And hope you are enjoying at target to work. And your background look great! You are doing great! I wish that I have alike your but oh well. I love beach!