Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Free and have been busy

Hello everyone- back in August me and mom went to LA to get my new processor working well. that day was very long and tiring I love this new processor called Freedom BTE. It given me freedom in getting my figure back and all. I even bought some cute dresses to wear. it been wonderful to have i am still getting use to it. We will back in march for a check up and tune-up if needed.
Next is i took my certification exam in September and found out that i failed my score was 23% i had weakness in 3 or 4 areas. I plan to take a course at MATC and see if that would help me understand coding.
I am still working at Target part-time. My birthday coming up soon i decide to celebrate by going through the temple for the first time and get endowed. i am not sure what i will do to celebrate. My little brother Dan is getting married on Nov. 20th to a girl he met through EHarmony. My youngest brother Dave will be coming home on Jan. 4 from his mission.

I will put pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Hi Katie!
I think going to the temple is a wonderful way to celebrate your Bday! They even have great food in the cafeteria Yum! I will keep my eye out for you and your new stylin dresses!
I sure love you! Brenda

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

That is awesome you are going to the Temple and will be able to be there for Dan's sealing! Glad this new Freedom thing is giving you new freedom!