Hello all- i have been busy plenty, First off We rescheduled my certification exam for September. this will give me plenty of time to get ready and any help i need. I am a little stressed but i am doing okay.
My sister Beth and her little family are living with us till they close their house and do some remodeling. It so neat to see my nephews plenty. My nephew Chirstian is able to open and unlock doors too so he wake into people or got outside. My other nephew Evan is starting to roll over by himself and is always talking up a storm. One time i let Christian help me wash my car but he did was spray me with the hose more then the cars i did.
This next week is our Family Reunion at Camelot Resort by Strawberry reservoir. It neat place to be and lots of room to roam and hang. We do the tire swing and have s'mores and turnovers. We will miss the 2 people who aren't able to make it. My brother Dave who on a mission but coming home around New Years and my Grandpa Anderson who is Scotland with my Aunt and Uncle. We will have next year maybe a few extra people too.
Tomorrow is my 6 year Anniversary of my implant surgery. I look back over the 6 years and just admire what has happen. We ordered a Head base implant for me i am so excited for this. I will be able to wear dresses again and not other things that i don't have to worry about my processor that is on my belt. I am not doing much of a celebration except some fireworks and eat yummy food. I work all day tomorrow so it bummed me out a little but i have all next week off to play hard with my family.
I will post about my Family Reunion soon.
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

1 comments:
Happy 24th...I have to work too if that makes you feel better?! sounds like you have some fun celebrating ahead though...hurray for dresses again!
Post a Comment