Sunday, May 31, 2009

Craziness

Hey Guys sorry not blog for a few weeks. I have been really busy. I have had really crazy work hours at target. It took a few weeks to get back to myself from having my brain surgery. I am still not 100% back to myself. I am going to be taking my certification exam in July and i am nervous. I have been able to take a neighbor dog on walks each week. She tend to pounce and jump at me when i say "walk"
Tomorrow me and my mom go to CA for Disneyland with my sister miriam and her cute family. My dad will follow Wednessday evening. We will have a blast. I went to a non annuaul class reruion last night and had a pleseant time. it was neat to see some of my classmates. It was not really a big turnout after all.

Also if you know anyone who is looking for a condo to buy let me know my sister beth and her hubby are selling theirs so they can move into the house they bought.

Well blog about CA vaction soon

2 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Hi Katie,
Be patient as you adjust to getting better after surgery... it's a lot for your body to go through and it just takes time. I bet the trip to CA will be a breath of fresh air for you and you are sure to have great fun! I love you and am glad you are back to blogging again :)

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Have fun at Disneyland...so jealous!