Monday, February 16, 2009

The Waiting Game

Well i am doing the waiting game while waiting to hear from the specialist that we saw at U of U. We have 2 options i think. The shocks for me are really painfull right now, they are not stop and they feel like burning sharp pain in my gum on my right side. i use almost a tube of orajel a day. i found out a cold pack helps too if it soft. It hard for me to talk and walk sometimes. I don't really feel them while sleep.

I did have a rough week this last week. it started saturday night. i hardly slept that night and Sunday night i got a little more sleep but i had a tummy ache like feel all night. i woke up monday morning and i was really tried and was feeling sick as well. my mom asked me if i wanted her to call in sick for me and i said yes. i did have a lazy day for a few days. we did adjust my meds and i finally sleep somewhat better. I haven't been eating lots. went i do i try and eat through the pain that i have. I eat soft foods and plenty of instant breakfasts.

i will more when i know more.

5 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Hi Katie
I keep you in my thoughts and prayers. They sound very painful and I hope they can get them fixed so you will feel better quickly. If you ever need to get out... walk down the street and come visit me. I love you Katie! Love Brenda

Chocolates for Breakfast said...

Oh Katie, you are one brave and very tough lady! I saw a quote last night that I liked..."when life kicks you. let it kick you forward!" I'll look for you at Target next time I go...love ya!

Yannie said...

Hey Beautiful!! I wanted to let you know, that you are in my prayers as well. If there is EVER anything I can do to help, please let me know. You are so so amazing, and I am so blessed to know you and have you in my ward. I love you to bits!!!

Beth said...

Hang in there babe!

Beeta said...

I'm sorry you have to go through all of this, Katie! I have heard that trigeminal neuralgia is extremely painful. You are tough. I'll be praying for you. I hope you find some relief soon! I haven't forgotten about Whitney's blog. I will try to get her phone number today! Love you!