Yep my sister Beth had her baby yesturday through c-section. They named him Evan Andrew Duckwitz. He weighed 6 pounds 5 ounces 19 and half inches. He a peaceful little guy. I was able to go see him today. He a few pictures of himChristian been a wonderful big brother to Evan. He stay over on Monday night since Beth had to check in at the hospital really early in the morning. We had a blasted all yesturday morning. . we drew pictures and watched blue clues and played. here is a picture of the proud big brother
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

3 comments:
Katie, he is adorable. Tell Beth congrats! I bet you are such a fun aunt!
Katie hey of course I remember you! How are you? I will definitely add you to my blog hope all is well. Cute little nephew:)
:-D What a cute little man! Hurrah for babies and being an aunt to them too!
Post a Comment