Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feels like Spring

Hello Everyone- Well the weather been wonderfull here in Utah. I have been taking my nephew Chirstian for walks everyday and he loves it. here is a picture of him right after a walk the other day. He is wearing on of my mom's beanie to keep his ear warm.



Things have been going well for me. I plan to do my Final Exam for my medical coding course the last week of March before my extension expires on April 4th. Working at Target been going along. Me and my parents are going up to Idaho this weekend to help my sister Brenda and her Family move into their new house. I will post some picture of their house and some of my 3 nephews.

On the side note Dave been doing well. We haven't heard from him this week. He has had his first baptism and is very happy about it. He seems to like his companions. It is quite cold there.

Stay tune for more.

0 comments: