Hello everyone. that right i am not going to LA in a few weeks. Steve Otto forgot to put me on his new calender, so he forgot about me. We also found out the Bob and Dr. B were not going to be in town then either. We reseheduled with Steve Otto and Dr. B for the end of April. Me and my mom will have 2 weeks full of traveling. We leave for our west coast trip a couple of days after we get back home from LA. I am excited to finally met little Ty and hangout with the other grandkids as well.
Katie
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

2 comments:
gHey Katie how are you. Ya i remember you from high school How are things going? It sounds like your keeping really busy. What implant did you get that needs to be tuned up? Are you dating anyone? Are you in touch with anyone from high school?
I'm sorry you don't get to leave as soon as planned, but I hope you have a fun trip to LA in April. You will have to post lots of pictures when you get back!
Post a Comment