Hello to all i thought i start a blog to let people know what going on with my life and what
happening with my family.
I still work at Target as a Cashier and my almost with my Online course to be a Medical Coder. I will be
attending the deaf ward full time in Feburary.
Here a little what going on with the family. My brother rob and his wife had their 3 child yesturday afternoon.
they called him Ty Colton. His older sister Tasha is happy for him and will be a good big sister. His brother garrett
is needing to warming up him. I know he will be a good big brother.
My Little Brother David went to the MTC on Wednessday. It was sad but good at the goodbye part he huged us and hurried off
to where he was suppose to go. it was sorta funny. I will post some stuff each week about David.
my other little brother Daniel has moved to Provo to a student house for UVSC/BYU student housing.
I hope you will visit my blog often and let me know what you think
Katie
happening with my family.
I still work at Target as a Cashier and my almost with my Online course to be a Medical Coder. I will be
attending the deaf ward full time in Feburary.
Here a little what going on with the family. My brother rob and his wife had their 3 child yesturday afternoon.
they called him Ty Colton. His older sister Tasha is happy for him and will be a good big sister. His brother garrett
is needing to warming up him. I know he will be a good big brother.
My Little Brother David went to the MTC on Wednessday. It was sad but good at the goodbye part he huged us and hurried off
to where he was suppose to go. it was sorta funny. I will post some stuff each week about David.
my other little brother Daniel has moved to Provo to a student house for UVSC/BYU student housing.
I hope you will visit my blog often and let me know what you think
Katie

4 comments:
Katie,
We are so excited to be able to read about your adventures. Keep it up.
how fun! I can't believe Dave is on a mission. Where to? I still think of him as a little kid. Glad you're doing a blog.
Well aren't you the busy girl! I miss shopping at Target. Thanks for the update. Happy New Year!
WOW! Your family is growing up so much! It was great to see you at the store the other day! Good work on this blog!
Post a Comment