Hello everyone- sorry i have been a slacker blogger. My life has been School and work and somewhat time for family and relaxing.
Today 8 years ago i went into a 15 hours surgery to get my PABI implanted. All went well. There has been some up and downs. but i don’t regret any of it. To celebrate this year anniversary. I went and bought a dress from downeast basic and got a few other items from target.
For weekend holiday here in utah it called Pioneer Day which is the July 24th. it to celebrate the arrive of the mormon pioneers that came to settle. Well yesturday, i had to work 4 hour and then went to a BBQ at my sister beth house and then we did some fireworks. It was fun to hangout with my nephews christian and evan and my sister miriam and her girl hayley and whitney and my baby brother dave and his wife lara and my parents..
Things with school been going well. I am hoping to be done by the end of the year. work is good just sorta lack of hours and all. i plan to attend the Ohio Gathering again this year but going solo since my parents are heading to a weeklong getaway. My family reruion is coming up in 2 weeks. i can’t wait to enjoy my family. There will be a brother-in-law(Sam) missing since he is deployed back east for 6 months. i plan to get some video and pictures of what happens.

1 comments:
Wow, has it really been 8 years?! Holy cow! That means I've known you for ....6 1/2 years or something like that. Crazy!
I am so glad to read that you don't regret the decision, despite ups and downs. I think you are a very courageous woman and I highly admire you.
I hope you continue to show courage in your future and live your dreams.
Love ya. :)
Post a Comment