Thursday, May 6, 2010

What's Up

Since my last post i became a braceface for the second time. I never dealt with the bands before but it is painfully to deal with sometimes. The orthodontic say they will be on for 6 months, so hopefully they will come off in August.
I have been able to get together with a dear friend i made in my old singles ward and her name is Beth Fransworth Reeves. I was able to meet her adarling little boy spencer. so far we had a dinner date at Mimi Cafe and a breakfast date at Callie's Cafe.
i have been busy working at Target and trying to pass a math test so i can get into a medical coding course. It been awhile since i have done fractions and the other basic stuff.
I will write more soon i have good story to share about what my nephew Evan does with my implaint.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Braces are definitely not fun ): When I had mine tightened I always had to just eat apple sauce for a couple of days because my mouth was so sore. Find some good soft foods to eat!

BYU Hottie said...

Woo hoo! I made it onto your blog again! :)
Sorry about the braces--hopefully they won't be on so long...