Hello everyone- i thought i give a little update on me. For about 2 weeks my feet had been really swollen and they just barely came back normal. I have see a doctor 2 times now and had blood work. I was prescribe some pills to help me lose some water weight on me. so i go to the back plenty during the day. i take 3 iron pills a day and 3 prunes for each iron pill. Today the doctor said i lost 3 pounds. I told her that a place on my back hurts and it look like zits but the doctor said i have Shingles. My feet still hurt even if they aren't swollen.
One the side note. My Brother Ryan and his family maded it to Utah but, not how they planned. They were in a car accident in West Virgina and totaled their car. My parents paid to fly them to utah since Ryan had to start work the next week.
My Brother Dan was cleaning out the attic above the garge went he fell through the celling. He was ingured really bad just some scrapes and bruses. We will be starting our remodeling on the garge and dining room and the den in a week or so.
Well more to come.
Sowing Seeds of Faith
16 years ago

1 comments:
Serious? Its crazy consequence! You and both brothers seem have bad lucky but have good through experiences though! I hope everything would ok!
Post a Comment