Hello everyone- I thought i give a little update on me. I did do my final on April 2,3. I will know in about 2 weeks if i passed. I am still having trouble on the coding part. Mother nature been doing silly weather tricks here. We have had 2 snow storms put it melts fast. It staying somewhat cold/breezey. My nephew Chirstian had his first birthday. He mostly played with his cake and then eat it. I did take a video of him eating his cake with my digtial camera i will try and upload the video on here or youtube. i will let you know for sure.
This is of Chirstian wearing a cute birthday hat that my mom bought
This is after his was done making a mess on the tray of the high chair.
In a few short weeks will be my LA implaint tune up and the family west coast trip. everything going well. The family doing well.
Stay tune for more.

0 comments:
Post a Comment